Welcome to IEEE/ACM CCGrid 2014
The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to CCGrid2014, the 14th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, to be held in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- New: conference pictures
- CCGrid2014 Program and Poster
- New: lunch schedule
- Call for Participation [txt]
- Message from the CCGrid 2014 General Co-Chairs [html][pdf]
- Main conference program is available
- Poster program is available
- TCSC is available
- New: Block your hotel rooms at Hyatt Regency Chicago (at 149$/night)!
- Call for Papers
- Follow LinkedIn group http://www.linkedin.com/groups/IEEE-ACM-International-Symposium-on-4000100?trk=my_groups-b-grp-v
- Paper submission system is open: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccgrid2014
CCGrid is a successful series of conferences that serves as the major international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Cluster, Cloud and Grid computing. The CCGrid symposium, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) and the ACM, reaches out to both researchers and practioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, posters, workshops, tutorials, as well as the SCALE challenge featuring live demonstrations. CCGrid has traveled the world over, and will this year return to the USA.
CCGrid2014 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, with the main conference taking place on May 27-29 (Tuesday to Thursday), and with tutorials and workshops on May 26 (Monday).
The Proceedings of CCGrid 2014 will be published by the IEEE Computer Science Press, and will be distributed electronically at the conference. After the conference they will be incorporated into the IEEE Digital Library.
Honorary General Chair
Daniel A. Reed, University of Iowa, USA
- Xian-He Sun, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Ian Foster, University of Chicago & Argonne National Laboratory
Program Committee Chair
- Kirk W. Cameron, Virginia Tech
- Dimitrios Nikolopoulos, Queen's University of Belfast
For more information about the conference organization, see the Organization page.