NSF REU BigDataX 2015 -- Publications
These publications were co-authored by students who participated in the NSF sponsored REU BigDataX program during the summer of 2015, at either Illinois Insittute of Technology or University of Chicago.
- Ben Walters, Alex Ballmer, Andrei Dumitru, Adnan Haider, Serapheim Dimitropoulos, Ariel Young, William Scullin, Ben Allen, Ioan Raicu. 15 TFlops Haswell vs. 60 TFlops Knight Landing for HPC Scientific Computing Applications. Student Cluster Competition (SCC), IEEE/ACM Supercomputing/SC 2015 (Poster)
- Samuel Baugh, Gruia Calinescu, David Rincon-Cruz, Kan Qiao: Improved Algorithms for Two Energy-Optimal Routing Problems in Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks. BDCloud-SocialCom-SustainCom 2016: 509-516
- Kevin Brandstatter, Ben Walters, Alexander Ballmer, Adnan Haider, Andrei Dumitru, Serapheim Dimitropoulos, Ariel Young, William Scullin, Ben Allen, Ioan Raicu. "Experiences in Optimizing Cluster Performance For Scientific Applications: Controlling Configuration, Utilization, and Power Consumption", GCASR 2015 .
- Prajakt Shastry, Daniel Parker, Sanjiv Kapoor, Ioan Raicu. “Exploring Randomized Multipath Routing on Multi-Dimensional Torus Networks”, IEEE/ACM SuperComputing/SC 2016 (Poster)
- Daniel Parker, Sanjiv Kapoor, Ioan Raicu. "Towards the Exploration of Dynamic Multipath Routing in 3D Torus Networks through the CODES/ROSS Simulation Framework", GCASR 2016
- Itua Ijagbone, Shivakumar Vinayagam, David Pisanski, Kevin Brandstatter, Dongfang Zhao, Ioan Raicu. "Towards Scalable Searching of Distributed File Systems", GCASR 2016
- Mermer Dupree, Mike Wilde, Justin Wozniak, Ioan Raicu. "Optimizing
Data Locality with Swift/T and FusionFS", GCASR 2016