[DistComp] Call for Workshops and Tutorials: PACT 2012
rountree.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:06:31 CDT 2012
PACT 2012: Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
21st International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques
Sept. 19-23, 2012, Minneapolis, MN
The 21st International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation
Techniques (PACT) is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to
accompany the conference. Workshops and tutorials will be held on
September 19 and Sunday, September 23, and may be a half day or a full day
length. We encourage members of the community to consider submitting
proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and
practitioners working on research topics of interest to the PACT community.
Prospective workshop and tutorial organizers are invited to submit
in pdf of no more than one page to the workshop chair, Thomas Wenisch
<twenisch at umich.edu> and tutorials chair, John Cavazos <cavazos at cis.udel.edu
All proposals must provide the following information:
- Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract
describing the event suitable for the conference web site.
- If applicable, provide a description of past versions of the activity,
including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance,
information with which conference the workshop/tutorial was co-located.
- Brief rationale for the event and for co-locating with PACT.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant, tentative
composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected
of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days,
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
- For workshops: a draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- For workshops: submission/reviewing deadlines (internal and external).
Proposals should be emailed to the workshop chair, Thomas Wenisch
<twenisch at umich.edu> or the tutorials chair, John Cavazos
<cavazos at cis.udel.edu>.
Proposals due: April 2, 2012
Acceptance notification: April 16,2012
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the distributed-computing-announce