[BigDataX] Non-Degree Quick Application [#356] ISSUE=22342 PROJ=42

IIT One Stop Shop onestop at iit.edu
Wed May 25 08:51:12 CDT 2016

When replying, type your text above this line.
Notification of Incident Change

Incident: Non-Degree Quick Application [#356]
Incident Number: 22342

Entered on 05/24/2016 at 3:29:33 PM CDT (GMT-0500) by no-reply at admission.iit.edu:

  Name Jonathan Wu   Address 16206 S. 29th Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85045
United States   Email wu.jonathan at wustl.edu   Phone (480) 375-8343   Gender Male   Date of birth Sep 24, 1996   Ethnicity Asian American   Name of most recent school Washington University in St. Louis   Most recent school's address 1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
United States   For which semester are you seeking admission? Summer 2016   Area of interest Computer Science   Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript (high school or college). Unofficial_Transcript.docx   Please provide a statement that addresses your reasons for pursuing coursework at IIT. Include the name of the course or courses you are interested in taking. Research Experience for Undergraduates in BigDataX   Length of Study One Semester   How did you hear about IIT? - Other

Entered on 05/24/2016 at 3:57:51 PM CDT (GMT-0500) by Melisa Lopez:
I'm sorry but the deadline to apply for that opportunity was February 29th.

BigDataX REU Program -- Summer 2016  The BigDataX (from theory to practice in Big Data computing at eXtreme scales) is a Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) site in Chicago Illinois. The program has four mentors at two institutions, the Illinois Institute of Technology and University of Chicago, with a variety of complementing expertise from theory to programming languages to distributed systems; more information on potential projects has been posted. More information can be found at the general BigDataX site. To apply to the program, see the online application (deadline February 29th, 2016). For eligibility requirements, click here.

http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/index.html

Regards,

Melisa

Entered on 05/24/2016 at 4:59:34 PM CDT (GMT-0500) by wu.jonathan at wustl.edu:
I'm actually in the program right now. We got instructions to apply to receive an ID for access to certain services