[BigDataX] Student ID's

Melisa Lopez lopez at iit.edu
Wed May 25 08:50:27 CDT 2016

I’ve received the email asking students to apply to your program thru our
office so they can receive an ID.   That process will not work since the
students do not register for a course and we do not handle the admission
for your program.  You will need to contact hawkcard at iit.edu  to request
and ID for the students since they are not registered for a course at IIT.
The Hawk Card Office will the following for the students that need ID’s

Name

Dates they will be on campus (start and end date)

What they need access to

Who they are working with

I you have questions please contact Access Card and Parking Services at
78968.

Sincerely,

Melisa

*Melisa Lopez I Manager of One Stop I Illinois Institute of Technology*

McCormick Tribune Campus Center I 3201 S. State Street, Suite 106 I
Chicago, IL 60616

P: 312.567.3810 I F: 312.567.3220 I W: onestop.iit.edu