[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification (fwd)

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:38:25 CDT 2016

If Kevin rejects, I will invite whoever you want next. Do you want Michael or Emily next? We have 2 females confirmed already, so it's not critical that we prioritize females at this point. But of course, the more the better.

Assistant Professor in CS at Illinois Institute of Technology
Guest Research Faculty in MCS at Argonne National Laboratory