[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification (fwd)

Kyle Chard chard at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 29 09:31:18 CDT 2016

Hi Gruia,

That makes sense. Sorry, I might not have been clear there - but I was
simply sending on the next few in Ioan's list so that we could all voice
opinions if we had any.  For example, I thought that Josiah Smith might be a
better candidate than Saleh Sakhnini.   I also worry a little that including
my rankings as equal to yours (given I selected after you three had already
selected 9-12 students) might mix up the overall rankings.

Yes - I am getting the emails sent to the bigdatax mail list.

Kyle