[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification (fwd)

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:43:48 CDT 2016

And to simplify housing, if you want to let him start 1 week late, we
could simply have Nathan participate for 9 weeks, where he starts 1 week
late, but ends at the same time with the rest of the students. I don't
think you want two separate final presentations. Some REU sites run for
9 weeks only, so that is also an option. It will be his job to make sure
he keeps up with all the students despite his 1 week late start, if that
is what we let him do.
Ioan