[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Nathan De Graaf nathandegraaf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:43:12 CDT 2016

Dear Ioan,

Sorry for the delayed response. I am excited about the opportunity to
participate in the BigDataX REU program.

I will be competing in the ACM-ICPC world finals in Thailand May 16-20. I
am scheduled to spend the following week of May 23rd touring the area. If
at all possible, could I start the REU the following week of May 30th? If
not, I am prepared to make the appropriate flight changes that would allow
me to start the REU on the scheduled date of May 23rd.

I would like to accept your offer to participate in the 2016 BigDatax REU
program; however, it must be noted that although I expect to be able to
change my flight, I do not currently have the tickets that allow me to be
in the United States on May 23rd.
I will send a signed copy of the offer letter later tonight, unless a
digital signature is sufficient.

I am looking forward to participating in the BigDataX program this summer.

Sincerely,
Nathan De Graaf