[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification (waiting list)

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Mar 22 04:27:54 CDT 2016

Dear REU BigDataX applicant:
We had a large number of applications this year (43) for only 8
positions; 13 applications were Rejected, with the remaining 22
applications being put on the waiting list. Your record and application
was deemed good, and your interests seem to be well aligned with the
program. At this time, we have placed your name on a waiting list for
the BigDataX program, and we anticipate we will have a finalized set of
8 students in the next few weeks. Please be patient as finalize the
student selection process.

In case you need more information, see
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/index.html; you can also
contact us at bigdatax at datasys.cs.iit.edu.