[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Mar 22 03:56:53 CDT 2016

Dear Jonathan:
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that the Selection
Committee has chosen you to be one of selected 8 students to participate
in the BigDataX (From theory to practice in Big Data computing at
eXtreme scales) REU program at Illinois Institute of Technology and the
University of Chicago during the summer of 2016. The selection process
was very competitive having an acceptance rate of 18% for the summer of
2016.

In case you need more information, see
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/index.html; you can also
contact us at bigdatax at datasys.cs.iit.edu. Please see the attached offer
letter. Please review it, and if you accept this summer research
position, please sign this letter and send it to us by email to
bigdatax at datasys.cs.iit.edu as soon as possible, but not later than
Monday March 28th, 2016.

Congrats again, and we look forward to having you in the BigDataX
program this summer!

Regards,
Ioan, Gruia, Justin, Mike, and Kyle
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/