[BigDataX] BigDataX REU application

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Mar 22 00:26:37 CDT 2016

Hi Nathan,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We have made final decisions, but have
not had a chance to send out the formal decisions. You are on our very
short list of best students, and you will receiving tomorrow (Tuesday)
the formal notification of being accepted in the BigDataX program at
IIT/UChicago. More details to follow tomorrow.