[BigDataX] meeting tomorrow for final selection of students

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:05:12 CDT 2016

Hi Mike, Justin, and Gruia,
We are meeting tomorrow at the CI to discuss the final selection of
students. You can find the applications at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dQYGpnvkKWorwzZx1jOnkhv4u-feEgLNp3sjDKm7aso/edit#gid=708299880

Please let me know if you can't access the spread sheet or the documents
submitted by the students.

I hope everyone can review the applications prior to our meeting
tomorrow (Thursday) at 11:30am, so that we can simply discuss and rank
the best students. I have to leave at 1:30pm, and we won't have time to
review the students together with the 40+ submissions we have.

Talk to you tomorrow,