[BigDataX] house keeping of REU applications

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Mar 1 10:45:55 CST 2016

Hi Iman,
Since the deadline for the REU applications is over, can you please do
some house keeping on the submitted applications. We have a total of 40
applications, an improvement over last year's 25 applications.

Can you use this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dQYGpnvkKWorwzZx1jOnkhv4u-feEgLNp3sjDKm7aso/edit#gid=708299880

to create a new sheet doc "summary" that simply lists the name and email
of the applicant, and then enter if they submitted their resume,
transcripts, letters of recommendation, and if their application is
complete.

All the documents can be found at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B1GZitDEm-x5SFBiYlVoZ2FCdlk?ths=true

Feel free to rename documents so that they are easier to find, based on
the name of the student. If you have reviewed a document, perhaps you
can move the document into a folder called checked, inside the "Student
Files" folder. There will be more documents submitted over the next few
days, so you will have to continue to monitor for new documents.

Please let us know once you have done this, so we can easily identify
the students who don't seem to have a complete application.

Thanks,