[BigDataX] Fwd: this week's schedule

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Jun 27 07:40:39 CDT 2016

Hi Justin, Kyle, and Gruia,

I changed up this Friday's schedule a bit, due to DePaul changing their
schedule as well. Here is this Friday's schedule:

  * 12:30pm: Lunch
  * 1:30pm: Group Meeting [all REU students]
  * 3:30pm: Day in the Life of a PhD Student [all students must attend]

I propose we meet at IIT, unless Kyle you want to make the meetings at
UChicago (perhaps to bring some of your summer students as well). Let me
know if you want to run the event at UChicago or not.

Next week (July 8th), our main event will be "Women in Computing", and
will be hosted by the DePaul REU site.

Does this work for everyone, note the group meeting is from 1:30pm-3pm.

Ioan