[BigDataX] picnic pictures

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Sun Jun 19 08:55:38 CDT 2016

Hi all,

We had an excellent turnout at yesterday's picnic, great food, good
company, and an awesome soccer showdown! Thanks to all who came!

I put up some pictures at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1GZitDEm-x5Q2hXNmdiZHMxUUE/view?usp=sharing

Dip, can you work on compiling a web album with these pictures, whether
it is on Facebook (on some BigDataX specific group), or on our webpage
(http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/index.html), and share
it with everyone. I have more pictures from the group from other
activities, and we should keep adding to these pictures to document our
activities for the summer.

Thanks,

Associate Professor