[BigDataX] Fwd: [DataSys] picnic this Saturday at 3pm at Montrose Beach (PLEASE COMPLETE ONLINE FORM)

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:07:18 CDT 2016

I received questions from some of you about if you are invited or not. If you are on either the BigDataX2016 list or the DataSys list, you are welcome to come! We expect 25-50 people to come,  but with such a large range( we need a more exact number so that we know how much food to order.
Hope to see you (and your families) there at 3pm on Saturday!

Associate Professor in CS at Illinois Institute of Technology
Guest Research Faculty in MCS at Argonne National Laboratory

Begin forwarded message: