[BigDataX] group meetings on Fridays

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Sat Jun 11 09:59:40 CDT 2016

Hi Justin, Kyle, and Gruia,

Can we move our usual REU group meetings to 1pm on Fridays? We could
start with a lunch at 12pm, and follow through with the group meeting at
1pm-2:30pm. And we could do breakout meetings after 2:30pm if needed. We
could also do the breakout meetings prior to 12pm if needed. I am trying
to make this change as one of our students, Adi, will be joining weekly
meetings at DePaul, which will be at 10am on Fridays. This change would
allow her to attend both the DePaul meetings and our group meetings.

Associate Professor