[BigDataX] summer schedule, please check

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Jun 6 02:11:25 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Here is the proposed summer schedule. Can you please make sure that it
looks fine from your point of view? There are a few dates to keep in
mind that I would like all mentors available:

June 10th, 2016 (Wednesday at UChicago) -- Group meetings
June 17th, 2016 (Friday at IIT) -- Group meetings
June 18th, 2016 (Sunday at TBA) -- Picnic
June 22nd, 2016 (Friday at UChicago) -- Mid-term presentation
June 29th, 2016 (Wednesday at Argonne) -- Field trip to Argonne
July 1st, 2016 (Friday at IIT&DePaul) -- Panel at DePaul
July 8th, 2016 (Friday at UChicago) -- Group meetings
July 15th, 2016 (Friday at IIT) -- Group meetings
July 22nd, 2016 (Friday at UChicago) -- Group meetings and Event at
UChicago; I am on vacation
July 27th, 2016 (Wednesday at UChicago) -- Final presentations, Farewell
dinner; I am on vacation

Can you make sure you can make all of these, and if you cannot, please
let me know and I will try to adjust the schedule accordingly.
Its important to have all the mentors available during these group
activities.

Thanks,

Associate Professor