[BigDataX] today's schedule

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Jul 1 10:18:35 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Here is today's schedule (all at IIT):

  * 11:30am: Lunch (SB111)
  * 12:30pm: Group meeting with REU students
  * 3:30pm: Panel: A Day in the Life of a PhD Student

See you soon,

Ioan

PS: Note that an earlier version of this schedule started activities at
12:30pm with lunch. I thought I had updated the schedule and broadcasted
it to everyone, but at least one person who I talked to today didn't
know about the updated schedule. See you at 11:30am.

Associate Professor