[BigDataX] Official Transcript- Michael P Fischer

Fischer, Michael P (fisch037) fisch037 at rangers.uwp.edu
Mon Feb 29 17:04:41 CST 2016

To Whom It May Concern,

I had submitted an unofficial transcript as a temporary stub until I could obtain an official transcript. The provided link to Google Drive will not allow me to replace the stub with the official transcript. Additionally, electronic transcripts are not offered at UW-Parkside, so the provided PDF is a photocopy of the official transcript I received today from registration. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Michael Fischer