[BigDataX] Recommendation for Erik Wijmans for REU program

Pearson, Mark (PEARSON) pearson at juniata.edu
Fri Feb 26 11:51:23 CST 2016

Please find attached my recommendation for Erik Wijmans.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Mark

Dr. Mark J. Pearson
Laboratory Instructor / Equipment Coordinator
Juniata College
Physics Department
1700 Moore St,  Huntingdon, PA  16652
814-641-3722

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and then destroy it immediately. Thank you.