[BigDataX] announcements are out

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Feb 11 14:29:38 CST 2016

Hi,
I have just sent all announcements out to colleagues,  mailing lists,
etc. We currently have 6 applications (all submitted prior to my
announcements). The deadline is 02/29. Please share the announcements
with anyone you think could help us promote the program. If you have any
undergrads you think might be promising, even if they are from IIT or
UChicago, please have them apply. We will have to schedule a meeting in
early March to start reviewing the applications.