[BigDataX] 2016 BigDataX REU

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:23:53 CST 2016

Dear Brendon,

Thank you four interest in the BigDataX REU Program -- Summer 2016.
The web site http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/index.html
has the relevant information, including the link to the online application.

  Important Dates:

     Application deadline: February 29th, 2016
     Letters of recommendation deadline: March 7th, 2016
     Notification of decision: March 21st, 2016
     Program starts: May 23rd, 2016
     Program ends: July 29th, 2016

Best regards,
Gruia Calinescu                                 www.cs.iit.edu/~calinesc
Associate Professor                       Department of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology                     Phone: 312-567-5273