[BigDataX] NSF REU BigDataX 2016 site is online

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Feb 2 15:16:37 CST 2016

Dear BigDataX REU interested student:
We have put the 2016 site online, including the application
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ix7gAqroBhT199Yh3kDDg_fGuCj6dndZSbD1PG-_dy4/viewform).
The only remaining thing to confirm is the final dates of the program.
Here are the tentative important dates:
> Important Dates:
>
> Application deadline: February 29th, 2016
> Letters of recommendation deadline: March 7th, 2016
> Notification of decision: March 21st, 2016
> Program starts: May 23rd, 2016
> Program ends: July 29th, 2016
They are unlikely to change, but please do check back on these dates
before applying. If anything changes after you apply, we will notify you
of these changes.

Looking forward to your applications.

http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/index.html