[BigDataX] update on REU program dates

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Feb 2 13:44:41 CST 2016

Hi prospective REU students,
Thank you for applying for the BigDataX REU program at IIT/UChicago
(http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/index.html). We have had
a change of dates for the program, where we have shifted the start and
end dates by 1 week later. The program dates are now May 23rd to July
29th. This was necessary due to the IIT housing availability. If these
new dates do not work for you anymore, please let us know and we can
remove your application from the system.
We are sorry for this inconvenience,