[BigDataX] summer housing updates

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Feb 2 13:29:35 CST 2016

Hi,
I am having trouble with IIT housing with the original dates we had
planned. I got out of them that if I move everything back by 1 week,
they can accommodate us. So for now, the tentative dates are 05/23 to
07/29. Note that 05/23 is the start of IPDPS, does this pose a problem
with any of you? It will likely be several workshops on that day, in
Chicago. I am the local organizing chair, but I hope I really don't have
to be there that day. I will try to go to the conference on and off in
case they need my help with anything, but I hope to be largely available
that week. My trip to Romania is still there though, and instead of
missing 1 week, I will now be missing 2 weeks. I will have a full time
PhD student in the lab, who I hope can fill in for me, or perhaps Justin
you can also help mentor my students while I am gone. Does this still
work for everyone?