[BigDataX] REU housing at IIT

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Apr 12 17:24:59 CDT 2016

Hi Jennifer, Diptodip, Michael, Jonathan, Nathan, Michael, and William,
I'd like to introduce all of you to each other via email. The 7 of you
requested housing as part of your summer program. If anything has
changed and you do not need housing, please let me know.

  * Jennifer Steffens
  * Diptodip Deb
  * Michael Collins
  * Jonathan Wu
  * Nathan De Graaf
  * Michael Fischer
  * William Agnew

If I don't hear from you, I assume that you need housing as you
specified on the original application. I am getting the ball started
with that, so please watch for emails from IIT housing about this. I
will ping you again once things are making progress on my end with the
housing.

Talk to you soon,