[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification (waiting list)

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:39:26 CDT 2016

Dear REU BigDataX applicant:
We have concluded our search for students to join our REU program this
summer. Although you had a very good record, we were not able to accept
you into the program. Unfortunately, many qualified students had to be
turned down. We hope you will consider us in the future (if you are
still eligible) and that you will pursue interesting research
opportunities elsewhere this summer.
Regards,
Ioan Raicu
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/