[BigDataX] Fwd: Re: REU BigDataX program notification

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Tue Apr 5 10:42:51 CDT 2016

Justin:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dQYGpnvkKWorwzZx1jOnkhv4u-feEgLNp3sjDKm7aso/edit#gid=513416392

Right now, they are ranked by my preference and Kyle's preferences as we
ranked more students that you. Please look through all remaining
students to pick your next one, including the ones that Kyle or I
ranked. There are now less than 20 students left to choose from, and we
need to find 2 more. Gruia has 1 more to pick, and so do you.

Ioan