[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Sheetz, Emily J ESHEETZ at monmouthcollege.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:39:58 CDT 2016

I am incredibly honored to have been selected for this incredible program!  However, I regret to inform you that I have already accepted an REU position for the summer.  I will not be able to accept your offer for the BigDataX Program.

Thank you so much for all of your time, your consideration, and your offer!

Emily Sheetz