[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Mon Apr 4 21:38:46 CDT 2016

Nathan,

In this case, we can pay you $4500 for the 9 weeks starting May
31st and ending July 29th. If you can make it from May 23rd to July 29th,
you would get the $5000 in the original offer.
We need to know your choice by April 23rd.

Thanks,
Gruia Calinescu                                 www.cs.iit.edu/~calinesc
Associate Professor                       Department of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology                     Phone: 312-567-5273
Computer use aggravates my back pain.  Please be patient with my replies