[BigDataX] Fwd: Re: REU BigDataX program notification

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Mon Apr 4 21:14:31 CDT 2016

Justin,
This was one of yours. Do you want to champion anymore? Feel free to
champion any of the ones that others marked. If you don't have a
preference, I will go down the list of the rankings I had in place,
making (Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia William
Agnew) the next in line. But if you have anyone else, let me know.
Ioan