[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Nathan De Graaf nathandegraaf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:04:18 CDT 2016

Dear Gruia Calinescu,

After reviewing the projects again, I find myself most interested and
excited by the Theory of Big Data project. This project's focus on
algorithms and NP-hard approximations best matches my experiences and
passions. I have taken the undergraduate and graduate level algorithms
courses, which included algorithm analysis and NP-hard approximations. My
participation in ACM-ICPC programming competition has also given me a wide
experience and a passion for algorithm design.

Thanks,
Nathan De Graaf