[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:48:57 CDT 2016

Nathan,

Do you have a clear idea what kind of project you would choose
in the summer? Please take another look at
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2016/index.html
and, if you have a clear preference, please let us know which one.

Thanks,
Gruia Calinescu                                 www.cs.iit.edu/~calinesc
Associate Professor                       Department of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology                     Phone: 312-567-5273
Computer use aggravates my back pain.  Please be patient with my replies