[BigDataX] REU BigDataX program notification

Nathan De Graaf nathandegraaf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:40:51 CDT 2016

Greetings!

I am still looking forward to participating in the BigDataX REU this
summer.

I just wanted to check in about the dates and the possibility of starting
the week of May 30th. If not, the sooner I know, the easier and cheaper I
can change my flights.

Thanks,
Nathan De Graaf

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 12:12 AM, Nathan De Graaf <nathandegraaf at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Offer letter.
> On Mar 28, 2016 17:43, "Nathan De Graaf" <nathandegraaf at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Ioan,
>>
>> Sorry for the delayed response. I am excited about the opportunity to
>> participate in the BigDataX REU program.
>>
>> I will be competing in the ACM-ICPC world finals in Thailand May 16-20. I
>> am scheduled to spend the following week of May 23rd touring the area. If
>> at all possible, could I start the REU the following week of May 30th? If
>> not, I am prepared to make the appropriate flight changes that would allow
>> me to start the REU on the scheduled date of May 23rd.
>>
>> I would like to accept your offer to participate in the 2016 BigDatax REU
>> program; however, it must be noted that although I expect to be able to
>> change my flight, I do not currently have the tickets that allow me to be
>> in the United States on May 23rd.
>> I will send a signed copy of the offer letter later tonight, unless a
>> digital signature is sufficient.
>>
>> I am looking forward to participating in the BigDataX program this
>> summer.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Nathan De Graaf
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Ioan Raicu <iraicu at cs.iit.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nathan,
>>> This is just a friendly reminder that we need your signed offer letter
>>> by tonight (Monday, March 28th). Please let us know if you have any
>>> questions.
>>> Cheers,