[BigDataX] Sourcing Video Phones, Optical Transceiver, Optical Switch and much more

OFweek B2B red_heart1 at yeah.net
Wed Sep 16 06:18:00 CDT 2015

| |

Dear Friend,
Good day. This is Stacy from OFweek. I am glad to recommend a professional Telecom B2B marketplace to you - telecom.ofweek.com. There are over one million good quality products from qualified manufacturers for sourcing directly. Everyday, there are lots of inquiries sent by global buyers.
For Optical Communication products, you can find Optical Transceiver, Media Converter, Fiber Optic Cable, DWDM, CWDM, Patch Cord, Fiber Connectors, etc.

| |

| Hot Products: |

| CFP, SFP+ | DWDM | Optical Transceiver | VoIP Products |

| Fiber Optic Cable | CWDM | Patch Cord | Video Phones |

| Fiber Connectors | Fiber Tester | Optical Switch | Optical Lens |

| Media Converter | Fiber Optic Patch Panels | Fiber Channels | PLC Splitter |

| |
| We hope you receive great benefits by using telecom.ofweek.com. |

Sincerely Yours,
Stacy
Tel: +86-755-83279085
Skype: ofweekb2b
Email: b2bservice at ofweek.com
Website: telecom.ofweek.com

| Follow us: |

|  To unsubscribe, please click here | © 2015 OFweek.com |