[BigDataX] final ranking

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Sun Mar 22 10:36:43 CDT 2015

Hi Ioan,

Thank you for the reminder, and for the link.
I did enter several more scores.

The score system should be advisory IMO, since
we need to balance the interests areas as well.
One should not have to give low scores to students
one has no interest in
just to make sure those one prefers raise to the top.

I'll be in tomorrow, have time to talk 11:30->12:15 and 3:30->4:15.

   Gruia