[BigDataX] final ranking

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Sun Mar 22 09:55:57 CDT 2015

Hi Gruia, Mike, and Justin,
I went through all the applications and have ranked the students
according to my review. I see Justin has scored all the applications,
but Gruia and Mike, you have not. Gruia, there is only one score in the
spread sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1913ONkyUjCwKvOO9NIIaEPa1VH8qNFc8jP5hRLyxS6k/edit#gid=0

If you want to influence the final student ranking, please enter scores
between 1 and 4 for each student in the spread sheet above ASAP! I would
like to finalize the short list of students and ranking, and start to
make offers soon. Let me know when you can get your scores done by? If
you don't want to score them at this time, and just want to see the
short list, that is fine, just let me know and Justin and I will work on
compiling the short list of the top 12~15 students!

Thanks,

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu