[BigDataX] Application Technical Issues

Michael Dennis michaeldenniscompsci at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:47:46 CDT 2015

To Whom it May Concern,

I am Michael Dennis, an undergraduate at DePaul University.  I was applying
for the BigDataX REU at IIT last week and, after submitting the first page
of the application, my computer had significant technical difficulties.  I
was able to finish the application, but these difficulties were significant
enough that I am now concerned that the remainder of my application may not
have submitted properly.  Is it possible to confirm that all application
material arrived correctly?  The Letters of Recommendation were emailed,
not uploaded, so their absence is expected.  All other application material
should have arrived.

Thanks,
Michael Dennis