[BigDataX] letter of recommendation for Daniel Parker

Elizabeth Williamson williamsone at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 17 11:10:18 CDT 2015

Dear Selection Committee,

Please see the attached letter.  My cell number is 732-207-4368 in case there are any problems with the document or if you need to speak with me in person about Mr. Parker.

Best,

Elizabeth Williamson

*Please be aware that Dr. Williamson does not have a "smart" phone enabled to receive and respond to email.  During the academic year she checks email once or twice a day on weekdays, which means her response time may be far slower than what you are used to from a smartphone user.  She sets these boundaries in the interest of her own academic productivity and work-life balance.  Thanks for your patience!*