[BigDataX] Research Opportunity - Illinois Institute of Technology

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Sun Mar 15 09:11:10 CDT 2015

Dear Rafael,

I am one of the mentors of the
Research Experiences for Undergraduates
(REU) program "BigDataX", please check
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2015/index.html

Funding is limited for US-students, but you can apply as indicated
there indicating that you have an external scholarship.
The deadline is in March 17!  If selected, you would do research
in the same group with the REU participants.

Good luck,
Gruia Calinescu                                 www.cs.iit.edu/~calinesc
Associate Professor                       Department of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology                     Phone: 312-567-5273