[BigDataX] Technical Difficulties with REU Application

Rose Sloan rose.sloan at yale.edu
Thu Mar 12 18:14:33 CDT 2015

I am trying to apply to the BigDataX REU program, and I have submitted the
first part of the application. When I got to the page to upload a file for
stage 2 and click "upload file" (after selecting the appropriate file), the
button changes to say "uploading" and remains that way indefinitely.

Would it be possible to check whether or not my document has uploaded, and,
if it has not, would it be possible for me to simply email the documents to
you?

Thank you,

Rose Sloan