[BigDataX] dates on REU program were incorrect

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Mar 12 16:30:51 CDT 2015

Hi Mike, Justin, and Gruia,
I just realized that the dates for the REU program were wrong.
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2015/index.html

The start date was off by 1 week. They should have been:
Start: 06-15-2015
End: 08-21-2015

I'll go through and update all the online info on the right dates, and
then I'll go through and send emails to all current applications with
the new dates. If anyone asks you about the dates, make sure you know
the right dates.

Sorry about the typo, not sure how it happened.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu