[BigDataX] FW: Summer Research

Gruia Calinescu calinesc at gauss.cs.iit.edu
Tue Mar 10 07:19:09 CDT 2015

Dear Kamon,

I am one of the mentors of the
Research Experiences for Undergraduates
(REU) program "BigDataX", please check
http://datasys.cs.iit.edu/grants/BigDataX/2015/index.html

Funding is limited for US-students, but you can apply as indicated
there indicating that you have an external scholarship.
The deadline is in one week.  If selected, you would do research
in the same group with the REU participants.

Good luck,
Gruia Calinescu                                 www.cs.iit.edu/~calinesc
Associate Professor                       Department of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology                     Phone: 312-567-5273