[BigDataX] BigDataX REU Application

Ryan Fogarty ryancfogarty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:06:14 CDT 2015

Hello,

I recently submitted my application for the REU position and realized that
I forgot to include the necessary information for my recommendation
letters. Here is my information, followed by the information of the 2
recommendations.

Ryan Fogarty
Student at UIC

Recommendation 1: Mohammad Reza Karim Hadisi
Email: mkarim7 at uic.edu
Affiliation: B.S. in Computer Science, working on Ph.D in Philosophy.
School: UIC

Recommendation 2: Tia Shelley
Email: tshell2 at uic.edu
Affiliation: B.S. in Computer Science, working on Ph.D in Computer Science
School: UIC

I hope this doesn't complicate things when looking at my application.

Best,
Ryan Fogarty