[BigDataX] (no subject)

Boyang Dong bdong5 at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:52:55 CST 2015

Hi,

I saw your post on linkedin, recruiting some passionate undergrad students
for research this summer.

      I am quite interested in that program, but I am an international
student, though. May I know the reason why international student are not
eligible to apply? I think I have the ability to seize this opportunity.

      If that is something related with funding, I can volunteer to
participate this program. I am from IIT by the way, living closed to our
campus.

      I am looking forward to your reply. Please let me know if there is
anything else that I need to provide concerning with this opportunity.

Boyang Dong
Aspiring B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Teaching Assistant on Object-Oriented Prgmng/Data Structure
Illinois Institute of Technology
bobo at hawk.iit.edu <bdong5 at hawk.iit.edu>
(312)927-1161
"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin