[BigDataX] need your A#

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Thu Jun 25 17:52:58 CDT 2015

Hi REU students (the 8 non-IIT undergrads),
I need your A# so that I can enter the over ride in the system, and so
that you can register for the research credit that Ann McBroom
mentioned. Even if you have sent it to me before, please send it again
as a reply to this email! You can find it on your ID card. You can also
find it in MyIIT after you log in.
Thanks,

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu