[BigDataX] REU BigDataX project selection

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Sun Jun 21 19:05:30 CDT 2015

Hi Daniel,
We are still missing your project selection preferences, they were due
today at 6pm over an hour ago. If we do not receive your response in
time for our meeting tomorrow (Monday) morning at 8am (but preferably
well before that as we would like to prepare for this meeting before
hand), we will assign you to a project that we see fit. You can find the
online form at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YXbumd9p85P7CeerXfYIy7JrVXWtIPM7Y96rwFMk1Ug/viewform

Thanks for your immediate attention to this.

Email:    iraicu at cs.iit.edu