[BigDataX] Reading material

Ioan Raicu iraicu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:42:15 CDT 2015

Hi Justin, Mike, and Gruia,
To help students prepare for the project selection and assignment, we should give them some relevant reading assignments so that they ca better Gauge the projects. We should also outline the various projects we discussed with very brief descriptions. The reading assignments should be tied to the project descriptions. If we could get this reading material to all the students by early tomorrow, they might actually have time to read the material before Friday morning. If it's too much reading for a single day, we could postpone the project assignment until Monday, to give the Students ample time to review the papers. Please send the reading material to all students, and cc me.
Thanks,

Computer Science Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
Cel:   1-847-722-0876